Stef Klarner of Colchester-based Klarners Coaches reports that, after a difficult few months, the wheels of business are starting to turn again.
2020 has been a whirlwind for most businesses. However we are still here, and are happy to announce that we have achieved the ‘Good to Go’ Covid-19 Industry standard, recognised by VisitEngland, the National Tourist board of England.
We have been continually following the Government’s announcements and advice, the safety of our customers and drivers is paramount.
We are in constant contact with all our venues, and as and when things change, we will be contacting all customers affected. Where necessary we have moved various day trips and tours, where we can, to later in the year or next year.
We have been busy doing everything we can to put additional measures in place on board our coaches to make you feel safe and comfortable when you take your next trip.
Please see the additional steps we’ve taken below;
Hand sanitiser stations will be available on coaches for customer use as you board. If you can, bring hand sanitiser gel for use during your journey.
- Please follow driver directions and on-board announcements to maintain current social distancing recommendations.
- Government guidance recommends the wearing of a face covering or mask when travelling on public transport and this is now mandatory in England. To minimise the spread of the virus you will be required to wear a face mask or face covering whilst on board the coach. We will have disposable face masks available to purchase if required.
- Regular fogging and aerosol-based disinfection with a high-performance antiviral solution will be in place. Key touch points including handrails, armrests, seat belts and toilets will be cleaned regularly using a high-performance antiviral cleaning solution.
- All our drivers have been provided with protective equipment including masks, gloves, hand sanitiser and contactless infrared thermometers.
- Our on-board toilets will remain open and will be deep cleaned regularly using fogging and antiviral solutions.
We are contactable on either 01206 841211 or firstname.lastname@example.org At this difficult time, we would personally like to thank all our customers for their support, patience and understanding. We’re good to go, and we look forward to welcoming you back on board soon!